Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Messerschmidt

Article about: IF that is WN.836017....I dont think you wasted your money...it is superb machine,and one I would enjoy seeing in the flesh.Well Done.

Default Re: Messerschmidt

IF that is WN.836017....I dont think you wasted your
    money...it is superb machine,and one I would enjoy
    seeing in the flesh.Well Done.

cobra
    ?

At the time I owned her we did not know the work or serial number.This was when no one was interested in old military aircraft. You could buy P-51,s for $4500, with an exrta engine. There was also a ME-109 here In Atlanta and for ten years I tried to buy it but the owner would not sell. The wings were later destroyed because he did not keep up with the A/C.It was at that time I found out that he had the FW-190 and was able to purchase it. The Fus.,engine and prop to the ME-109 were sold to a book salesman in Calif and was sold to someone else,I never found out to whom. There is much more to the history of the FW. Cobra She is suspose to be the only one of her kind.

?

Couple more pictures of my visit to the German base outside of Ingolstadt - the ME 09 which they were getting ready to fire up also another messerschmidt plane -

Horst
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Messerschmidt   Messerschmidt  

Messerschmidt   Messerschmidt  

"He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2