Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with info on a "norden bombsight"

Article about: I have had this bombsight in my possesion for quite some time, i know nothing about it, and i wish to sell it so i have some money for college expenses. It isnt in the best of shape, but it

bill722
    ?

Default Need help with info on a "norden bombsight"

I have had this bombsight in my possesion for quite some time, i know nothing about it, and i wish to sell it so i have some money for college expenses. It isnt in the best of shape, but it still has a name tag hanging from it and i have the log book somewhere that i believe states it saw action over europe. but i have no idea what it is worth, where to sell it, or how to contact somebody who would be interested. help please.

Default Re: Need help with info on a "norden bombsight"

This section is for discussion of the history and use of aircraft-related items for the purpose of gaining knowledge of said items.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]