Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

New Toy rather large, hope this is the right place to show it

Article about: A place I know was given this and several other, not as nice as this one years ago, they have tried to find this and the others homes for sometime... but know one seems to want it, so I made

?

Default New Toy rather large, hope this is the right place to show it

A place I know was given this and several other, not as nice as this one years ago, they have tried to find this and the others homes for sometime... but know one seems to want it, so I made a large donation and now have it at home.

The upper wing span is 62 inches, it looks to be built the originals were..the scale is between 1/6 and 1/5, and I cannot find this kit anywhere on the net after hours of search...so either it went out of production many years ago, or it was built scratch, buying so of the harder parts to build.
    It was made to be radio`controled, however I like it the way it is, so I will remove the engine mount and replace it with a scale non working 9 cylinder Le Rhone motor, I have found 2 on line made by small companies..but they need the builder to do extra work, then O have to find a proper shaped and sized prop and the large spinner that this Nieuport 17 had.
    I am going to hang it from the ceiling when I do some repairs and get the other parts..hope to find a scale dashboard..I am sure they are out there.

Dean O
    Canada

New Toy rather large, hope this is the right place to show itNew Toy rather large, hope this is the right place to show itNew Toy rather large, hope this is the right place to show itNew Toy rather large, hope this is the right place to show itNew Toy rather large, hope this is the right place to show itNew Toy rather large, hope this is the right place to show it

very nice,a lot of work gone into that.