Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

'Sharks teeth' Lancaster

Article about: Anyone know what squadron this Lancaster belonged too please? Thanks Nick

This months issue of Aeroplane magazine has a great article on an Aussie sharks mouth Spit!

Nick

- - ------- - -

Ooops! Sorry they are on the wrong angle !

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Sharks teeth' Lancaster   'Sharks teeth' Lancaster  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I find it hard to believe they would paint anything onto a Lancaster with white in it , so it would show up in the night sky , strange , yet great photo

Awesome! They have painted the Canadian Lancaster in Ropeys colours !!

Only temporary though, I dont think she will be sporting those teeth when she comes over to blighty in August!

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Sharks teeth' Lancaster   'Sharks teeth' Lancaster  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Just come across this pic of a Defiant !!

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Sharks teeth' Lancaster  

wmroe
    ?

I have two "Night Shoot" photos of the CWHC 'Lancaster' painted with the "R for Ropey" paint scheme, taken this past June.
    I'd like to share them. How I do that ?

Hang on... I think I figured it out..

Welcome to the forum and thanks for those great pics !

Nick

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7