Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

TBM Avenger

Article about: This was in the historic aircraft display at the Reno Air Races and then afterwords my friends did some work on it before it flew back home so I was able to crawl all over the bird and figur

Default TBM Avenger

This was in the historic aircraft display at the Reno Air Races and then afterwords my friends did some work on it before it flew back home so I was able to crawl all over the bird and figured you might like to see a few of the pictures I took. This is probably the finest flying example on the planet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TBM Avenger   TBM Avenger  

TBM Avenger   TBM Avenger  

Default Re: TBM Avenger

Very cool
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Default Re: TBM Avenger

Beautiful plane, and great photos Gary. Do you know where this aircraft is based?
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]