Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tyabb air show

Article about: A few shots from today's airshow at Tyabb, Victoria.... This is a very good airshow, with close access to all aircraft, and a large variety....for a small town show, it shits all over the Av

?

Default Tyabb air show

A few shots from today's airshow at Tyabb, Victoria.... This is a very good airshow, with close access to all aircraft, and a large variety....for a small town show, it shits all over the Avalon air show
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tyabb air show   Tyabb air show  

Tyabb air show   Tyabb air show  

Tyabb air show   Tyabb air show  

?

There were also aerial displays of Sopwith camel, tiger moths, vampire, sabre, F 18, yak and kittyhawks

?

Some good aircraft & snaps here but what is the second plane down?? It looks like some sort of Spitfire!!! But I ain't sure?? Cheers Terry

?

Aircraft in the second pic is a mustang!

I was really impressed to see that mustang flying in close formation with a F18 fighter!

?

Is it ?? Well I didn't know that I normally know what a Mustang looks like it must be the angle!!! lol...I bet they were excellent to see flying I never seen them yet but I'm sure I will one day. Seen the Battle of Britain flight a few times that worth a look & more.. Cheers Terry.

Fantastic!!!!!! wish i was down under!!!

best u