Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.

Article about: Back to the very beginning where it all really got started the humble "Royal Aircraft Factory Se5A..............

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    For me a toss up between Nigel's choice, the Spitfire and Nick's choice the ME262, gotta love both of them IMHO.
    That is exactly what I was thinking Jerry, I think both of these aircraft just look terrific and they are certainly both iconic. I can't split them.

For me certain marks of the Meteor, but i've got to agree with the good old Spitfire and the Zero that Patrick posted, the Zero is a very clean looking aircraft!...

?

I have always been rather partial to the air frame on the Storch my self one of my favorite aircraft.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.  

?

Ju-87 - it's so ugly, it's beautiful

What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.I've always liked the looks of the F4-Phantom

I really like the design of the Focke-Wulf Fw 200.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.  

not so keen on modern jets,if its got a prop or 40sjets its ok by me.no.1 the spitfire,no2 fw190,no3 me109,no4 hurricane

I will also vote for the Cessna O2-A, the military version of the 'skymaster'.
    Used as a forward observation controller (fac) aircraft in vietnam, it was known as "the poor man's P-38"

A graceful looking bird that could pack mini guns or rockets!

Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.   What do you believe is the most aesthetically pleasing military aircraft made.  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

SR-71 Blackbird

There is something about skimming along the edge of space and seeing all that is seeable below.

Regards,
    John

All Great Aircraft you guys have shown! Here is one of my favorites… and how I wish they had kept this aircraft online longer than they did… the B-58 Hustler back in the day and now…

In the air...

The remains at Edwards AFB as a radar test bed…

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast