Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

of what german wwii plane is this door

Article about: by Collectorww2 I could not find all of them, but here are some, I don't think they are from your plane though, here is some "pad filling": Attachment 317635 The color on the back

Default of what german wwii plane is this door

one more item i got new and like to find out of what german wwii plane is this door
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture of what german wwii plane is this door   of what german wwii plane is this door  

of what german wwii plane is this door   of what german wwii plane is this door  

of what german wwii plane is this door  

Default Re: of what german wwii plane is this door

No idea? But out of curiosity, what was it described as being from?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    No idea? But out of curiosity, what was it described as being from?

Cheers, Ade.
    dont know it came in the lot where the shoulder boards where in, and he only knew that his father in law was stationed in germany from 1946 so after the war till 51 and he was collecting all sorts of things till his death, but i found something maybe matching in a book over the dak, just have a look at the photo here
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture of what german wwii plane is this door  

Quote by Swingcat View Post
    dont know it came in the lot where the shoulder boards where in, and he only knew that his father in law was stationed in germany from 1946 so after the war till 51 and he was collecting all sorts of things till his death, but i found something maybe matching in a book over the dak, just have a look at the photo here
    I can assure you that the aircraft in your pic is not a Fieseler Storch. This is one at RAF Cosford that I have had the good fortune to clamber all over for a number of years until a while back. She's a beaut, and the prop is turned (not swung!) once every couple of weeks to keep the Argus motor in fine fettle! It's probably my favourite aircraft there.

Regards, Ned.
    Attached Images Attached Images of what german wwii plane is this door 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

ok, but still we dont know where the door is from, planes are more or less new to me and the one you mention i cant even find in google search, i know whats a concord or what is a 747 and maybe can tell what looks like one or another but thats it

The insignia on the door is bugging me. I KNOW I have seen it before somewhere......

Well spotted Ned: I never even read the caption, just looked at the pic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The insignia on the door is bugging me. I KNOW I have seen it before somewhere......

Well spotted Ned: I never even read the caption, just looked at the pic.

Cheers, Ade.
    in full or just the door itself

Just the markings. The door I have no idea.

Cheers, Ade.

Just the markings. The door I have no idea.

Cheers, Ade.
    ahh ok

anyone some more ideas or know the plane typ

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast