Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Article: 3rd Reich era plastic markings on the fieldgear etc

Article about: You can view the page at http://warrelics.eu/forum/content.ph...-fieldgear-etc

Actually not strictly Third Reich, as the Marterialprüfungsamt still exists today. The markings can date from late 1930's until 1960's. The existence of such marks alone should not be taken as proof of an items originality.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Article: 3rd Reich era plastic markings on the fieldgear etc
    P
    Many

My question was answered from BlackCat1982... I would like to ask if these markings were only used during TR era or and later on. So I guess these markings that i've seen on some items without any other waffen marks (eagles/rzm etc) doesn't prove that the item is of TR. Am I correct?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    My question was answered from BlackCat1982... I would like to ask if these markings were only used during TR era or and later on. So I guess these markings that i've seen on some items without any other waffen marks (eagles/rzm etc) doesn't prove that the item is of TR. Am I correct?
    As already said, the presence of MPA, marks whether alone or with other wartime marks is no guarantee of originality.

Most helpful thanks

Has the maker 1Z been encountered before, manafactured from K ?

Cool

Quote by Pauls1970 View Post
    Has the maker 1Z been encountered before, manafactured from K ?
    Yes 1Z is Karl Unger & Sohn, Metall und Kunstharz-Presswerk, Gablonz a Neibe, Sudetenland.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2