Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Article: SS Wachverbaende 1935, introduction of insignia conditions.

Article about: You can view the page at http://warrelics.eu/forum/content.ph...ia-conditions.

Default Article: SS Wachverbaende 1935, introduction of insignia conditions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Article: SS Wachverbaende 1935, introduction of insignia conditions.
    P
    Many

Default OberBayern Cuff title

I would appreciate anyone's opinion on this OberBayern Cuff title?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Article: SS Wachverbaende 1935, introduction of insignia conditions.  

Any opinions please?

I think its FASCINATING all of the good intel YOU HAVE PROVIDED. The CUFFTITLE IS A BEAUTY TO ME. I'VE ALWAYS LOVED CUFF TITLES IN GENERAL. DESPITE THERE HIGH PRICE. BUT THEIR RARITY MAKES THEM THAT MUCH MORE VALUABLE. LITTLE DO PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE COLLAR TABS,SHOULDERBOARDS, CUFFTITLES, DOGTAGS THAT ACTUALLY CAME FROM DACHAU. THEY WERE OF COURSE MADE USING SLAVE LABOUR. HOW HIMMLER AND HITLER PERCEIVED THE USE OF SLAVE LABOUR WAS INGENIOUS IF YOU ASK ME. ITS EVEN NEATER IF YOU LOOK THROUGH ARCHIVAL RECORDS, GERMANY WAS PRODUCING MORE WEAPONS,AMMO,AWARDS,BOMBS, EVERYTHING AT THE END OF THE WAR THEN THEY WERE PRODUCING IN THE BEGINNING. NEAT STUFF. GOOD HISTORY LESSON ABOVE PEOPLE.

Interesting. In my collection I have this photo of an SS Bayern soldier.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Article: SS Wachverbaende 1935, introduction of insignia conditions.