Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Administration Officer?Nco Visor for Review

Article about: Got this visor today, know absolutely nothing about them, I had a quick google search to identify it, so am not a 100% sure if its an Administration officers or Nco visor, I dont really know

?

Default Administration Officer?Nco Visor for Review

Got this visor today, know absolutely nothing about them, I had a quick google search to identify it, so am not a 100% sure if its an Administration officers or Nco visor, I dont really know if its a real or repro to be honest, so would be grateful for any comments regarding it.
    Thanks Neil
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Administration Officer?Nco Visor for Review   Administration Officer?Nco Visor for Review  

Administration Officer?Nco Visor for Review   Administration Officer?Nco Visor for Review  

Administration Officer?Nco Visor for Review   Administration Officer?Nco Visor for Review  

Administration Officer?Nco Visor for Review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Administration Officer?Nco Visor for Review
    P
    Many

As I stated on the other forum, the hat is a fake. It is a postwar BRD BGS visor with added TR insignia.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

I thought something looked oddly familiar about this cap...My first thoughts were West German Police...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thanks stonemint glad its cost me nothing, is the insignia fake or would you need more photos?

Hi

It's an old trick that one, I reckon there's many a person who owned a 1960's cap done up.........I know I have !

Joys of the steep learning curve of collecting. Glad it cost you nothing.

The wreath looks good as does the cockade............bird maybe not.

cheers

Tony

Hi , as already said , this is a bundeswehr cap made into a third reich fake. The peak is incorrect and you can see the "plastic" air vents that are not on originals. Leon.