Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Article about: The M1/167 eagle has also lost his beak.

Default re: Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    Quote by spandau View Post
    are we going to have a thread on collages now ? I'll suggest it on the improve the forum thread......

FB, thanks for collecting such great caps and other "black uniform" stuff..........I don't collect it for all the pitfalls in this thread but I'm sure glad you do because that's an education in itself.

cheers

tony
    Dear Mr. Spandau, thanks and I am glad my effort is of some merit to someone. There are others who only take offense, especially as they appear to have no collection, and will likely never have one, either.
    Happy hats. The collage illustrates the associated processes with collecting; the hopes, the fears, the disappointments and the joy. Allegory and apotheosis have their place here, too, in addition to sweat bands and cap covers, I think.
    We live in a pictorial age and there is no harm in embracing the fact.
    The pit falls of black SS uniforms are many, and I have struggled with them for forty five years or so, which is an eternity.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    P
    Many

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Thank you mate.
    Thats much more interesting. Have you ever been in a helicopter?

Cheers, Pat

I have flown in helicopters, but avoid same due to the inherent problems.

I usually fly trans Atlantic, but have not this year for various reasons.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I have flown in helicopters, but avoid same due to the inherent problems.

I usually fly trans Atlantic, but have not this year for various reasons.
    Well Its nice to travel I hope the plans of my uncle bringing me to Belguim follow through. I played with the helicopter untill it ran out of battery and landed on the cat. It was very funny. Not for the cat though.

Cheers, Pat

?

?

I must say, when my helicopter hit the ceiling and landed on my cat eating its dinner, it was much funnier than that

Cheers, Pat

?

You didn't get it on video though did you!

KSH
    ?

Is that LB's tail slipper clutch design or another kind of design you are using Ben?

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

?

Funny things are never captured on videos. If I did I would already be sending it to some "you've been framed" or some show my sister watches and get the money to buy a cap As you do.

Cheers, Pat

?

Hey Ben are you a fan of "The Doors"? I was watching a documentury about them yesturday

Cheers, Pat

?

Quote by KSH View Post
    Is that LB's tail slipper clutch design or another kind of design you are using Ben?
    LB's slipper clutch with a few of my own mods! The vid was taken ages ago, I'm a bit better pilot now, as in able to land it on a much smaller wooden board. Working on nose in hovering right now.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast