Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Article about: The M1/167 eagle has also lost his beak.

Default re: Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    We had a very interesting discussion regarding posting ones collection on the internet. He was of the opinion that he'd rather not, being a TR collector in Norway isn't the easiest thing to be and the limelight isn't what he craves. I can totaly understand and respect that.
    Yes, you are quite right. There is much peril associated with the whole thing, especially in the wake of Breivik, surely.
    Hope you are well, Ben.
    I am sure I will be punished greatly at some point in the near term.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    P
    Many

?

I'm well thanks, where have you been FB? we've missed you!

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !I went to Germany, Ben, and I have been busy with work and family. My best to you. FB
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-13-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Stinkers and opposites of stinkers.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-14-2012 at 02:58 AM.

?

How was your trip in Germany Friedrich? They let me out of Irish college for a few hours so I am kicking my feet up and checking the forum. Then I will be absent for anouther week, and so on. Hopefully my Irish will improve.
    I am staying here along with anouther 100 or so people, in an old landlords house which has been turned into a school. A nice place.
    Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Cheers, Patrick

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Very nice, Patrick. Enjoy yourself. I had to work while in Germany, but there were some pleasant moments, all the same, with friends and, of course, doing productive work. I saw many former colleagues and friends of all kinds. Berlin is a wonderful place.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !I bought this pile of books, the two bags in the rear seat of the car. Berlin still has book stores with real books in them versus where I live.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-15-2012 at 06:49 PM.

?

There are two small bookshops in my town, I bought the new book HHhH in one of them.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Cheers, Pat

Well done. I must buy said work, as well.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Any mention of books is sure to anger many of our readers, who merely want these items for their fetish quality.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast