Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Article about: The M1/167 eagle has also lost his beak.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !my table with caps looks much better than above.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !My pet peeves consist of a bad mise en scene of items, especially insignia held in dirty hands...but any bad background detracts for any item, surely.

also a mediocre table in the image above, really.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE ! These scenes are more pleasing. They include army caps I sold to buy SS caps.....

Quote by stonemint View Post
    They just keep on coming:
    The paper insignia RZM tag was found in the Atwood caps (Berlins aelteste Muetzenfabrik) of the 1960s.

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    SS General's :
    Just sold on ebay for 1010 euro.
    Expensive mistake for someone..

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Dream and reality of black woolens in their ecstasy and agony.

I do note, however, that in contrast to the other site, we get a lot of traffic from the outside. The other site is a kind of closed circle, I think, from the statistics. I infer from this comparison, that the interested soul seeks us out, not the least because our material is higher up on the post in Google. Thanks to Adrian Stevenson and others here including Ben and Christina.

We provide a service here, and I talked one person out of buying this cap Ben remarks on.....

Oh well. One cannot draw close to these things without being wounded and paying tribute. It is all part of the experience.

Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !Allgemeine-SS EM/NCO Schirmütze: FAKE !How often the impulse here is no different than in the images I attach here....?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20