Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap genuine or fake?

Article about: Hi Guys I am interested in purchasing my first Visor Cap but I am not sure if it's genuine or not. It belongs to a private individual that has stated that it's a genuine Allgemeine SS Genera

?

Default Allgemeine SS Visor Cap genuine or fake?

Hi Guys

I am interested in purchasing my first Visor Cap but I am not sure if it's genuine or not. It belongs to a private individual that has stated that it's a genuine Allgemeine SS Generals Visor Cap and Eagle (Skull has been lost). The cap has the RZM stamp on the visor and the RZM tag inside, looks worn etc. I'm thinking that the Eagle looks fake? I have zero experience in the field of Visor Caps and would like to Know what you guys think? Also, what is the value?

Many thanks

Ian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS Visor Cap genuine or fake?   Allgemeine SS Visor Cap genuine or fake?  

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap genuine or fake?   Allgemeine SS Visor Cap genuine or fake?  

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap genuine or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Visor Cap genuine or fake?
    P
    Many

?

looks fake from here

?

No eagles that I have ever seen have had an "ss" marking on them.. Not too mention this does not compare to the "Generals" visor caps we have on the forum. Not one for me... Do a search and compare. Also, you better make sure and read all you can, study photos on this site, and read / study some more. SS collecting can be very crazy - especially for people who do not study the subject intensely. I know a little bit about SS as a whole and I have been studying for a while. If you do not take the time to study / read about what you are trying to collect - you will fall in traps often... Don't be that guy - study.....

Duff

Every SS eagle or skull marked with "SS" is fake.

Regards

Doesnt look good mate, i dont rate it..FB owns some of the real Generals Visors, you should look at them. always good to get more pictures for the examination

If I may so inquire, what price is the dealer asking?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by Landser I View Post
    Every SS eagle or skull marked with "SS" is fake.

Regards
    I think that is only applicable to the skulls

hi

I would maybe not be as ambitious to go for an ss generals visor as your first cap...................a little research before hand will save you $.

As to t he value of this one ............priceless !

cheers

Tony

Here is what it looked like with insignia (this thing is being tossed around like a hot potato.)
    Still curious to know the asking price.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS Visor Cap genuine or fake?  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

After a lot of research I can now see what you are all saying. I won't be purchasing the Visor Cap. Thank you all for your help and advice. I think you are right Stonemint, I will message you.

Thanks again

Ian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast