Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeine visor

Article about: Hi guys opinion please thank you

?

Default Allgemeine visor

Hi guys
    opinion please
    thank youAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visor

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine visor
    P
    Many

The cap in this picture is authentic. However these images have been purloined on a global basis as the foundation of a wide ranging fraud.

Granted this fact, I would not buy a cap from a 3d party without actually having this particular item in hand.

Otherwise, it is a scam.

But this is a real cap, of course, it is just that you are not likely to receive it at the end of a transaction.

I think Shea had this cap for sale recently, if memory serves, but I cannot wholly recall.

Here is Shea's image ca. 2014 or 2015. These images you enclose are much older, but were purloined for mischief.Allgemeine visor

?

Thank you FB

?

do not need more opinions

Quote by sutka View Post
    do not need more opinions
    Why??? FB's opinion is the best you can get. I totally agree with him. This is also a black hat and not an"Allgemeine" cap. The black cap was worn prewar by all members of the SS, not just the Allgemeine SS.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

black caps.....Allgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visorAllgemeine visor

?

after FB give opinion i do not need more opinions
    this what i try to say
    sorry Bob
    I know he is the best

MAP
    ?

Who is trying to sell this cap? If they don't own it as FB states, it would be interesting to know?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Who is trying to sell this cap? If they don't own it as FB states, it would be interesting to know?
    Shea sold it in fact. The images spread like a fungus across the northern hemisphere.

In any case, only buy the thing if it is in your hot little hands and really matches the images.

The caps of this contractor have their own distinctive traits. I think I own at least two of them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast