Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Army ski cap

Article about: I would be interested to hear any opinions regarding this cap. I really can't make my mind up if I like it or not. I am sure there are those in this section of the forum who know there stuff

Default Army ski cap

I would be interested to hear any opinions regarding this cap. I really can't make my mind up if I like it or not. I am sure there are those in this section of the forum who know there stuff and can point out the good or the bad bits on this one. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.
    Al te best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army ski cap   Army ski cap  

Army ski cap   Army ski cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army ski cap
    P
    Many

looks a good one to me.

I am sorry i may be wrong but i dont like it, the stamps look odd and i would have thought this late on in the war it would have had a RB number instead of the makers logo .it would be interesting also to see a better photo of the inside parts air holes

100% bad. It is a Janke cap from the early 1990's. The insignia is real. See my thread here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cap-a...e-janke-22759/

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks guys, I knew there was something I did not like about it. It just felt wrong and I could not put a finger on it.
    D

?

I use my fake cap everytime i am back home. Keeps me warm, since i am almost bald.

Aaaaand it makes some people stare.. (free bonus)