Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

it arrived today

Article about: hi and a merry christmas to you all the m43 i posted before arrived today and i now have taken several what i think good and clear photos for the best verdict possible cheers DS

ok i dont know why he said waffen ss but thats what the title where but i guess it could be heer or... well that is the other thing i can think of i was ready from the start to hear that it wasnt wss but i do think its some other branch
    and 150$ for an m43 of any branch is a decent price right?

cheers DS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement it arrived today
    P
    Many

Quote by DS pzkpfwIII View Post
    does not know what a wss cap goes for and thus prices it at 300$ and during christmas sells it for 50% of along with every other single item in their entire site

cheers DS
    You did......... its still a post war cap no matter how much you try and convince otherwise. Happy new year

it arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived today
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    There is nothing about this cap that makes it Waffen SS.

I would return it for a refund.

Cheers, Ade.

Compare

it arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayWhen the issue turns to SS headwear, the pain and misery are soon to follow if one is not prepared for the task.

it arrived todayGreat pain. The balderdash that goes with most descriptions of items for sale can easily be discounted.

The FRG Bundeswehr did not use field grey as a base color of its uniforms in the 1950s and 1960s.

The Austrians, however, have sort of retained it.

The Baschlikmuetze of this type was widely used in a variety of central European nations in the 20th century, and earlier, to be sure.

Field grey sort of BH pilots near the Ballhausplatz and chancellery in Wien on the national holiday.

US made Blackhawk helicopter, too.

Caps made for the Bw and the BH are of far, far superior quality to this item, which, I think, is one of the thousands and thousands of fakes that burble up from countless
    militaria holes in today's landscape, like the La Brea tar pits, in Los Angeles, California, USA, North America.

This is a 1960s Bundesgrenzschutz field cap made in Berlin, West of excellent quality it arrived today....

Here is a mountain troops general of the FRG Bw with a modern mountain cap, which is usually gabardine....and a grey devoid of any field grey, at all.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture it arrived today  

it arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayit arrived todayField grey is a magical thing, and the textiles of yore are poorly imitated today.

a real field cap of later make for sale at a real price.

The Collector's Guild

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast