MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

At auction as an SS Signal Hat

Article about: This hat is at local auction I frequent. Comments on what it is and if legit? tag calls out SS Signal hat. Thanks Joe

Default At auction as an SS Signal Hat

This hat is at local auction I frequent. Comments on what it is and if legit? tag calls out SS Signal hat.
    Thanks
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture At auction as an SS Signal Hat   At auction as an SS Signal Hat  

At auction as an SS Signal Hat  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement At auction as an SS Signal Hat
    P
    Many

A fake branch piped cap. Any branch piped cap needs to be viewed with extreme caution. In my many years of collecting, I have seen fewer than 10 genuine examples. Total 4th Reich junk.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Fake hat-fake insignia.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

See this thread:

The Latvians
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Colored pipes. The most boring phenomenon to be found....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture At auction as an SS Signal Hat   At auction as an SS Signal Hat  

At auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatGenuine grey SS peaked caps.

At auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatGenuine SS cap insignia.

At auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatAt auction as an SS Signal HatAs Bob wisely notes, the use of the Waffenfarbe was hardly as prevalent in the Waffen SS as in the army, the latter having been a far larger organization in 1940 and so forth. I do well believe that Waffen SS persons wore Waffenfarbe after Heini H. told them not to do so--as disobedience to uniform regulation was widespread, despite what
    some collector "expert" who has read a single book might assert otherwise.