Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Black SS EM/NCO Visor - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask you if this black ss nco visor has any chance to be good one. There was newspaper around the swetband you can see also in pictures but maybe it was there only to

Black SS EM/NCO Visor - ask for helpBlack SS EM/NCO Visor - ask for helpBlack SS EM/NCO Visor - ask for helpBlack SS EM/NCO Visor - ask for helpBlack SS EM/NCO Visor - ask for helpBlack SS EM/NCO Visor - ask for helpOne more episode of rolling the rock up the hill merely to have it land on my head again.

Happy holidays and may your 2016 be free of forehead pressure and untroubled by larceny with old hats.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS EM/NCO Visor - ask for help
    P
    Many

The plessier of the inner lining, though, is well done, which is not the norm. If you can cut out the sweat band, I have use for an aged sweat band of this type to restore a real cap. 56 cms and up...!

It is also true that in the birth of this kind of cap, they were unmarked or had the normal trade mark, and I have included many examples of this type of early date.
    And, surely, there were caps made after the RFSS Diktat of mid to late 1934 that did not conform to the order.

Per saldo, this item does not accord with the types I have included here. Also, the black textile is usually of very high quality, and is not felt like.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    It is also true that in the birth of this kind of cap, they were unmarked or had the normal trade mark, and I have included many examples of this type of early date.
    And, surely, there were caps made after the RFSS Diktat of mid to late 1934 that did not conform to the order.

Per saldo, this item does not accord with the types I have included here. Also, the black textile is usually of very high quality, and is not felt like.
    Thank you for help with this one. And I have received some other pictures of two black visors one early nco and one officer and I will start new threads. I do not want to mix it with this visor already discussed.
    Mike

Happy hats. We know something here on this site as concerns black SS peaked caps, and more than you will find in other locales.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2