Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Black SS Officer's cap, no tag, no logo

Article about: Hi everyone! I have been studying almost all examples of good and bad SS visors in the forum and I noticed how many of them without the RZM tag or no maker's logo are put down as fake or &qu

The removal of labels that were highly likely fake and flicking onto another dealer with no mention of earlier claims of provenance.....
    That's a smoking gun in my book of dealer skullduggery (appropriate word here) of the worst kind. "Unethical" is too kind to these money grubbers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS Officer's cap, no tag, no logo
    P
    Many

?

That's where we come in - I don't have a photographic memory but I do quite well remember many of the caps I've seen here. When something like this turns up I feel the need to look it up on this forum and most often it turns up - sometimes slightly altered as in this case, sometimes the exact same thing.

Glad to have remembered this one so that I could give back some of the knowledge I could only acquire in this forum and help a member save some money. Unfortunately we can't prevent people from selling these items as originals. Bad luck for the buyer (and there will be one) who doesn't know this forum.

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Glad to have remembered this one so that I could give back some of the knowledge I could only acquire in this forum and help a member save some money.
    Glad you recognized it. Cheers buddy. I had my mind split between two caps, and this one was one of them. I could actually have made a huge mistake...

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Just goes to show that the fakers read our posts (even the closed threads).
    He knew it would be easily outed by the bogus RZM tag and "Jacobsen" connection, so he pulled the tags and is now dumping it on Baldes' site.
    (Yes, there are fakers who are Gold Club Members....)
    This was The old Logo.Black SS Officer's cap, no tag, no logoBlack SS Officer's cap, no tag, no logo

Br Christian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2