Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Black SS Schirmmütze I am being offered

Article about: Hey guys, head gear is tricky, and i know little about it. I am being offered this visor, is it legit? Thanks! A timely response would be great!

Default re: Black SS Schirmmütze I am being offered

Black SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offered
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    A horrible attempt to replicate a SS schirmutze. It is not even the correct color! We certainly have a plethera of genuine gray and black SS caps posted on this Forum that you should be able to easily tell the difference between those and this piece of junk. Use the search function and learn the basics.
    The rock gets rolled up the hill and it rolls back down on my head. Life is inherently unfair and real SS caps are found in only a few places, and usually at great expense. I did not invent this system, I just have tried to make my peace with it. The alternative is generalized heart break and now public humiliation.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS Schirmmütze I am being offered
    P
    Many

lol

I think that this is about one of the worst fakes I've yet to see....it doesn't even look good enough for a theater prop in a grade school play. Ridiculous. Do tell....just what is the Price on this treasure offered?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The good thing about how Adrian and Dimas and others unnamed who have constructed our site is the ease with which I can show real objects from my armory of pictures. Whether these images do a bloody bit of good is entirely a separate issue. An acquaintance today showed me his collection of reproduction caps, some twenty in number, which drove home to me that the chance to examine the real thing in the wool, or in the flesh or in the cupal is a pretty rare experience and an especially costly one. I do not get around much, but the the proud images of this young man's collection, which would cost not very much money compared to some things known to us, was a very tangible proof to me of the inequalities in this world and how difficult it is for some to get a toe hold in all of this.

I can recall when I was fairly without a clue in the middle of the 20th century, and these electric pictures are likely as confusing as revealing.

I am sure the issue would make a good project for someone's research. But not mine.

Happy hats and may your Kleiderkammer be filled with your dreams.Black SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offered

?

Thanks everyone! I know FB has an immense and vast array of visors !!!!! I also know that there was a lot of private purchase and custom made hats. I had initially thought junk, but then i decided to see if this was perhaps a private purchase or custom made item..... i did have a slight hope, because it looks to be period....anyway, thanks for the all the input.... i better stick to what i know right now, metal TK's and cloth insignia.... lol !

Black SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredSee these enclosures. Accept no substitute. Black SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offeredBlack SS Schirmmütze I am being offered

?

Quote by Newbie View Post
    i better stick to what i know right now, metal TK's and cloth insignia.... lol !
    I disagree, the only way to learn is to dive in at the deep end. If you're interested in the insignia, it should stand to reason that you should also be interested in what they were meant to be attached to? One without the other has very little importance, at least in my opinion.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I disagree, the only way to learn is to dive in at the deep end. If you're interested in the insignia, it should stand to reason that you should also be interested in what they were meant to be attached to? One without the other has very little importance, at least in my opinion.
    Well said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2