MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?

Article about: Hi guys, I would need help with this m43 cap. Is it original one? Is the insignia for kriegsmarine? And is it correct for this type of cap? Should not be there one piece insignia trapezoid?

?

Default Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?

Hi guys,
    I would need help with this m43 cap. Is it original one? Is the insignia for kriegsmarine? And is it correct for this type of cap? Should not be there one piece insignia trapezoid? Any opinion is welcome. Even it is not expensive (180,-eur) but would be bad to loose them.
    Mike

Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Einheitsfeldmütze m43 original?
    P
    Many

Pass on it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I'd concur with Ade and let this one drift on by.......................more red flags than a May Day parade IMO........

cheers

Tony

?

Quote by spandau View Post
    I'd concur with Ade and let this one drift on by.......................more red flags than a May Day parade IMO........

cheers

Tony
    Ade and Tony,
    thank you for help.
    Mike