Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Einheitsfeldmutze M43. please, original???? thanks :))

Article about: It seems to me that this thread has got a bit heated and is not what I expect to see on Relics. I have noticed a few of these recently. A shame, as the polite atmosphere is how it should be.

Default Re: Einheitsfeldmutze M43. please, original???? thanks :))

Quote by Canuck63 View Post
    I don't think it's high at all,and original M43s are already selling for in excess of €1000 and I wouldn't mind paying that much for another good specimen to add to my collection.On the other hand I'd rather have if for free!
    If you can afford it go for it...if you can't afford it then focus on a hobby that will be less expensive,r if you really like militaria choose another time and/or other armed forces.
    If you don't want to fork out the asking price is another matter altogether but if you want to be sure whether you'd pay the right money my reply would be DEFINITELY YES!
    So buy the $£&%@# M43 or give the link to the seller to somebody that could and would be intereted in it,i.e. me or anybody else!
    Manny
    Hello, thank you for your opinion.
    I am a collector for 5 years of militaria German, have uniforms, helmet, etc.
    The cap M43 has been bought by me and it comes from way
    It is very nice and I believe that the price this one well.
    A cap like this one has been seen by me in 1500euros in a shop of militaria.
    Thanks to all for the help.
    I am charmed with this forum

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Einheitsfeldmutze M43.  please, original???? thanks  :))
    P
    Many

Bicho,
    please excuse me for asking but...if you've been a collector of WW2 German militaria for the past five years you'd know by now that M43s are not that thick on the ground and that they demand premium prices for specimens in these conditions!
    Further...you say that 800 euro is too expensive then you say that you've seen a similar cap selling for €1500 in a shop,i.e. at nearly TWICE the price!!! Why ask about the price if you already know the price is good and many people have told you that it's a nice,genuine cap?
    Just curious.....
    Cheers
    Manny

?

Wow guys where I can sell my caps for such a money ?
    Really market price for such a caps is approx 350-550 euros.
    IMO the M42 cap is more rare than a M43. I got my last M 43 in M 44 cloth for 350 eur approx a year ago. I did seen another one officers no insignia in Kassel approx a 2 weeks ago for 450.
    1000 is the price you can get a Gebirgsjager cap if you will search for it.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Canuck63 View Post
    Bicho,
    please excuse me for asking but...if you've been a collector of WW2 German militaria for the past five years you'd know by now that M43s are not that thick on the ground and that they demand premium prices for specimens in these conditions!
    Further...you say that 800 euro is too expensive then you say that you've seen a similar cap selling for €1500 in a shop,i.e. at nearly TWICE the price!!! Why ask about the price if you already know the price is good and many people have told you that it's a nice,genuine cap?
    Just curious.....
    Cheers
    Manny
    hello, There is nothing to excuse.
    I did not say 1500euros, said American$ 1500 = 1065euros.
    This shop is very very expensive.
    800euros to be an important quantity.
    Also to see M43 in 450/600 Euros.
    I am not expert in M43, not to have any. I have a lot of illusion in receiving my M43.
    Several times have cheated me.
    Here to see collectors' photos of real museums
    I like DAK, but to be very expensive, I have some articles.
    Thousand thanks to all the collectors of this forum that to give his opinion.
    I not to know the forum and now to be hooked))) his opinion to be very valuable for me, to wish that you to continue helping myself. Regards.
    Thank you very much to: Canuck63, BenVK, vonbond, Bunion

pardonner j'anglais, un traducteur simultané a utilisé.

Quote by Dimas View Post
    IMO the M42 cap is more rare than a M43. I got my last M 43 in M 44 cloth for 350 eur approx a year ago. I did seen another one officers no insignia in Kassel approx a 2 weeks ago for 450.
    Hello,
    Where to obtain so cheaply?
    You to sell M43/M42?
    Regards.

Einheitsfeldmutze M43.  please, original???? thanks  :))Einheitsfeldmutze M43.  please, original???? thanks  :))Einheitsfeldmutze M43.  please, original???? thanks  :))Einheitsfeldmutze M43.  please, original???? thanks  :))Einheitsfeldmutze M43.  please, original???? thanks  :))

Opinions, graces: Schiffchen, Johannes Herrmann, Marienberg E 42

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Quote by Dimas View Post
    Let's buy at Dimas' guys....looks like his prices and values are what used to be aeons ago!I don't know what you're trying to demonstrate by stating that Dimas....350/450 Euros for a M43 would be very interesting....if you got any why don't you sell them?As Westerners many of us are richer (well/better-off and affluent are only different ways to say the same thing!) than people living in Eastern Europe where money's tighter and life is cheaper!
    A few months ago I saw in one of you posts that you own many M43 trousers (or M44...cannot remember)..asked you if you had a pair to let a pair or two to sell and by reply you asked me how much I was ready to pay for them.Told you that I was ready to pay TWO EUROS and asked you to make a price since you were the owner of the trousers but got no reply from you!Since I'm confident that you're a well mannered guy I'm sure you did send a PM that got lost somehow!
    Now...I publicly state on this forum that I'm ready pay € 400 for each MINT pair you'd let go (I'd purchase six pairs minimum!) for their value's just about the same of an M43!
    Officers' grade M43 are less interesting than "kommis" M43s and one without insigna would demand a price like the one you've seen asked in Kassel.M43s cap at €350/450 is out of the question,not in this part of the World at least.
    Sure...I'd rather give a German/Italian/Belgian €1000 than €400 to a person living in Eastern Europe,only because life's cheaper there and with €450 Dimas can have in his country what,say,Ade could have in his for €2000.
    We live in a richer part of the World where these items exchange hands for such money but if the same items can be obtained for much less by you in Estonia or wherever you may reside we're all happy for you...and if you want to sell them at a reasonable price you know where to look at!
    M42s may be less common than M43s but sure don't have the latter's appeal!
    Last edited by Canuck63; 03-31-2011 at 05:04 PM.

?

I saw this m43 for sale at $450
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Einheitsfeldmutze M43.  please, original???? thanks  :))  

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    I saw this m43 for sale at $450
    ~Dean
    You've seen it and have given this cap an hands-on inspection and ascertain wheyher it's a good one or not or you've simply found it on Ioffer?It's an Officer's Luft M43 and Luft M43 demands lower prices than their Heer counterparts.US$ 450 for an item consigned to make a quick sale doesn't mean anything...a man in dire straight would sell a Ferrari for peanuts!

?

Let's buy at Dimas' guys....looks like his prices and values are what used to be aeons ago!I don't know what you're trying to demonstrate by stating that Dimas....350/450 Euros for a M43 would be very interesting....if you got any why don't you sell them?As Westerners many of us are richer (well/better-off and affluent are only different ways to say the same thing!) than people living in Eastern Europe where money's tighter and life is cheaper!
    A few months ago I saw in one of you posts that you own many M43 trousers (or M44...cannot remember)..asked you if you had a pair to let a pair or two to sell and by reply you asked me how much I was ready to pay for them.Told you that I was ready to pay TWO EUROS and asked you to make a price since you were the owner of the trousers but got no reply from you!Since I'm confident that you're a well mannered guy I'm sure you did send a PM that got lost somehow!
    Now...I publicly state on this forum that I'm ready pay € 400 for each MINT pair you'd let go (I'd purchase six pairs minimum!) for their value's just about the same of an M43!
    Officers' grade M43 are less interesting than "kommis" M43s and one without insigna would demand a price like the one you've seen asked in Kassel.M43s cap at €350/450 is out of the question,not in this part of the World at least.
    Sure...I'd rather give a German/Italian/Belgian €1000 than €400 to a person living in Eastern Europe,only because life's cheaper there and with €450 Dimas can have in his country what,say,Ade could have in his for €2000.
    We live in a richer part of the World where these items exchange hands for such money but if the same items can be obtained for much less by you in Estonia or wherever you may reside we're all happy for you...and if you want to sell them at a reasonable price you know where to look at!
    M42s may be less common than M43s but sure don't have the latter's appeal!
    I did not think you ae right about the cheap life in Eastern europe. Most cheaper life is a Gemany, Spain surely not as Germany, the real estate at the same price as in Estonia, foods and alcohol is cheaper than in Estonia. The difference is social life when the workless peoples get 64 eur for a month, which is for me approx a one or two days expences.
    Really, I bought a pair of the trousers for 900 eur each, due they are rare.
    Really I did not make a differences between the peoples nationalities and the part of the world where they are living.
    About the officer's cap which is Kammerstueck, I would say it is rarer than a enlisted. And belive me I know the collectors market very well and I'am quite periodically visit different collectors meeting to trade and buy items fo my collection.
    I'am sometimes very busy with the forum, and my point to be here is make this forum stable and nice and easy to communicate, but not a making a profit from selling the stuff
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast