Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

EM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap Check

Article about: Hi Guys, Back from the first day of my Military show here in Perth and I have a cap I am impressed with. I have it on loan from the fellow dealer for a check overnight and if its good I will

Default EM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap Check

Hi Guys,

Back from the first day of my Military show here in Perth and I have a cap I am impressed with. I have it on loan from the fellow dealer for a check overnight and if its good I will look at purchasing. To me I am happy with the insignia, matches and original cap eagle I have here at home. Also happy with the cap itself and construction. Material looks good and nice wear inside with a 1942 date, though I am not familiar with the maker stamp (dont collect side caps). I also like the soutache and how its attached, red for artillery?

What do you guys think, a good one?

Many thanks for the help guys.

Cheers
    Jason

EM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap CheckEM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap CheckEM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap CheckEM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap CheckEM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap CheckEM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap CheckEM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap CheckEM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap Check

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap Check
    P
    Many

Default Re: EM/NCO Tropical Overseas Cap Check

As you say,it looks a nice cap and in super condition.If the price is right it will make a good addition to your collection.

Very nice o/s cap.I would buy it as with the soutache makes it nicer.Some high priced dealers ask $1,200 or so!Would try to get it for $700 or above.Its a buyers market right now and the prices are approximates only!IMO.

Very nice example by a well known maker of tropical side caps and tropenhelms, though the tropenhelms are less commonly seen by them. Nice with the soutache and it looks to be an unused example and maybe from one of the hoards.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks guys! Very much appreciated. I happily went back this morning and picked this one up and in total cost me $252!

Thanks for the help
    Jason

Quote by VolksJager View Post
    Thanks guys! Very much appreciated. I happily went back this morning and picked this one up and in total cost me $252!

Thanks for the help
    Jason

Effin good score mate for that price.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.