Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake SS Cap or not?

Article about: Mössa SS på Tradera. Mössor | Militära Samlarsaker | Samlarsaker It looks fake on the outside ,but real on the inside...i really suck at telling fakes/non fakes so a little help please!

Default Fake SS Cap or not?

Mössa SS på Tradera. Mössor | Militära Samlarsaker | Samlarsaker

It looks fake on the outside ,but real on the inside...i really suck at telling fakes/non fakes so a little help please!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake SS Cap or not?   Fake SS Cap or not?  

Fake SS Cap or not?  
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-17-2013 at 10:33 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake SS Cap or not?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fake SS Cap or not?

If you study the many examples of genuine RZM tags we have on file, the answer to your question is perfectly clear. A piece of poorly made rubbish that appears to have been made by a firm that used to make hats for the Soviet military. There is nothing correct about this cap.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

My God....

Quote by metalcrue1 View Post
    mössa ss på tradera. Mössor | militära samlarsaker | samlarsaker

it looks fake on the outside ,but real on the inside...i really suck at telling fakes/non fakes so a little help please!
    i must have missed the "thank you."
    BOB

Its all a part of this job Bob........some cant spare the time and the 8 letters of text to be grateful.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Agree guys. A little courtesy goes a long way and is free.

Fake SS Cap or not?Fake SS Cap or not?Fake SS Cap or not?Fake SS Cap or not?Fake SS Cap or not?Fake SS Cap or not?Fake SS Cap or not?Fake SS Cap or not?Fake SS Cap or not?The proverbial rolling of the rock up the hill and its swift passage down the hill....since I did this yesterday, too, but Adrian Stevenson told me that he would rather have one hundred times images of a real thing than one image of a fake thing.....

- - Updated - -

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    i must have missed the "thank you."
    This laments applies at many places and too many times, to be sure.

My God....
    mein gott das Grauen

Morris

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Its all a part of this job Bob........some cant spare the time and the 8 letters of text to be grateful.
    As my old friend, the late Dr. Robert Lewert of the University of Chicago once said, "when someone is stupid, he needs to be reminded of that fact." Words I never forgot.
    BOB

I havent checked this close enough since i had my phone, so can you relax please cause i dont anwser in a day?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast