Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Feldmutze, Feldgrau, Panzer, opinion please?

Article about: Hi guys, is this ok in your opinion?, many thanks, Juan. Wish, could add some input, but have no idea to be honest, much appreciated

Default Feldmutze, Feldgrau, Panzer, opinion please?

Hi guys, is this ok in your opinion?, many thanks, Juan. Wish, could add some input, but have no idea to be honest, much appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldmutze, Feldgrau, Panzer, opinion please?   Feldmutze, Feldgrau, Panzer, opinion please?  

Feldmutze, Feldgrau, Panzer, opinion please?   Feldmutze, Feldgrau, Panzer, opinion please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldmutze, Feldgrau, Panzer, opinion please?
    P
    Many

Hi guys, I have been investigating and doing some research on this one. This maker is still nowadays in business, size seems to have been initially 53 and was overwrote by 56, year of production is 38. This is so far what I have and makes me believe, hopefully, that it s a good one. But will not take any decisions until having a clearer view from you guys, many thanks, Juan

A good one.

Would have been worn by a Panzerjager (Anti tank) soldier.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, good to know, will try to get this one at the best possible price

v/nice original cap.

Thanks Harry, just bought it a few minutes ago. Also, in order to help other members to get a Price reference, bought it for 325 Euros

Hi guys, I just received it, looks great, thanks once again for giving me your opinions, Best Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldmutze, Feldgrau, Panzer, opinion please?   Feldmutze, Feldgrau, Panzer, opinion please?  

Feldmutze, Feldgrau, Panzer, opinion please?   Feldmutze, Feldgrau, Panzer, opinion please?  

?

Hello Juan,
    could you please also make pictures of the back of the cap where the enlargement was made and the inside? Thanks,
    ErWeSa

Sure, I will take the pictures tomorrow
    Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Hello Juan,
    could you please also make pictures of the back of the cap where the enlargement was made and the inside? Thanks,
    ErWeSa

Hi, as promised, please find the pictures, as you requested, Regards, Juan
    Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Hello Juan,
    ErWeSa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast