Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Fire Police Visor

Article about: Here is a old Gunshow buy by my friend in the 70's or early 80's I usually don't post these but reading stonemint thread on BRD thread on Poseurs I thought I would post this for a data base

Default Fire Police Visor

Here is a old Gunshow buy by my friend in the 70's or early 80's I usually don't post these but reading stonemint thread on BRD thread on Poseurs I thought I would post this for a data base maybe. It has the three number in the sweat band typical of BRD visors as he shows I don't know what the no 702 in it means visor is the typical gray of BRD and looks to be reattached. Maybe this will help a new collector identify these I have a little to nothing in it and bought it for the Police Inignia hopefully it is ok. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fire Police Visor   Fire Police Visor  

Fire Police Visor   Fire Police Visor  

Fire Police Visor   Fire Police Visor  

Fire Police Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fire Police Visor
    P
    Many

?

Looks like postwar to me very early west german hat, the material seems to thin, the grey sweatband and bill look like other postwar visors. For me this one is postwar

Hi Timothy---

Yes, it is a postwar BRD visor that has been nazified.

The insignia look legit, however.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Looks like postwar to me very early west german hat, the material seems to thin, the grey sweatband and bill look like other postwar visors. For me this one is postwar
    All that was stated in my post Gel if you read it that is already known. For your information there are some wartime visors with grey sweatbands and visors look in these threads. timothy

Thanks Stonemint I figured it was ok I just use the visor to display it. It is still nice to know though. timothy