Gau visitor

Article about: all good?

Default Gau visitor

all good?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gau visitor
    P
    Many

Please try, " hi guys is this visor original, thank you for the helps" over "all good?"

Personally I think your visor is "all good?" with some light wear. However wait for some others to give opinions.

Sorry, no, it is what we call a "ground-up fake", ie, no (or minimal) original parts.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Here are 31 real ones for your viewing pleasure:

NSDAP-Gauleitung Visors
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Please try, " hi guys is this visor original, thank you for the helps" over "all good?"

Personally I think your visor is "all good?" with some light wear. However wait for some others to give opinions.
    I don't speak English very well. That is why I keep my sentences relatively short.

Quote by stonemint

Sorry, no, it is what we call a "ground-up fake", ie, no (or minimal) original parts.
    Can you justify that to me, please?
    Last edited by Hauptgemeinschaftsleiter; 04-08-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Ground up fake meaning :

From the bottom to the top of the cap....has been assembled and tailored with either period or recent materials or both.
    Please study the link Moderator Stonemint has provided for you.

Since you are using a translator ....when entering a forum and if you have a question ...it would be congenial if you would say Hello and I need help please with an artifact.

You will receive very limited help if you enter saying anything less than congenial. I hope your translator can make you understand this.
    Your cap is a fake ! ...a reproduction ...not real....or partially real ..but not as a whole.

Please give a read through the link provided,,,compare your cap to the caps provided in the link.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill