Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?

Article about: Hi, from the same friend I got the M40 SS Camo helmet (http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-...m40-ss-523476/) ... I got this Bergmütze ... I have serious doubts about it ... can you please g

?

Default Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?

Hi, from the same friend I got the M40 SS Camo helmet (Camo M40 SS) ... I got this Bergmütze ...
    I have serious doubts about it ... can you please give me your opinion on it ?
    Thanks in advance,
    mmyers_fr

Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?
    P
    Many

A number of things wrong with this imo..awful Eagle and a Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze has rounded flaps at the front...perhaps the edelweiss is original, hard to tell from the pics
    Gebirgsjäger Bergmütze ...Is it anything good ?

?

Thank you ! ... any other comments on it ?

Bad all over.

Return it if you can.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you Adrian, can you please give some infos in order to return it ...
    Like I said, he is a friend of mine and I don't want to return it back without solid reasons ...
    Thanks in advance,
    Eric

Reasonably sure "Bad all over" is a solid reason mate..its a fake, and not even a good attempt at one..its postwar

?

Oh ! I never thought it was that bad ! Thank you ... indeed "Bad all over" should be a solid reason ;-)