Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)

Article about: First... the materials used and the condition match a NCO cap I have that was verified on here last year.. HOWEVER, I can't find any solid identifying information about this cap, its value,

?

Default German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)

German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)

First... the materials used and the condition match a NCO cap I have that was verified on here last year.. HOWEVER, I can't find any solid identifying information about this cap, its value, and whether or not it's actually legitimate... Unfortunately the text on the inner-band has faded as you can see in one of the photos. I am pretty sure it's a Luft cap given the yellow band but the eagle decal doesn't seem to match any other examples I am looking at on other sites.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German EM Signal Hat (according to sellers description)
    P
    Many

?

It looks awfully similar to this though but I can't see the interior lining of the replica: WH Cavalry Reproductions Of NCO Cap

Nice contract cap for signals.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

MAP
    ?

Not Luft. It's a HEER NCO. As Stonemint notes and who is one of the authorities on visors , it's a nice contract cap ( issued, not private purchase) in really nice shape . I've been told you may be able to read faded ink with a UV light. Haven't tried it myself yet. And it has nice bright unit stamps.

I think it's worth what you want to pay. I'm not sure if a signal cap commands a premium. Wait for others on price.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)