Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

German Issue Czech cap? Original? Did they exist ? Volksstrum?

Article about: My friend owns this size 51 German? Czech made side cap. It's Karl Naubert marked which is a maker of German caps? We'll. we are both curious as to what it is, and maybe someone can shed som

Default German Issue Czech cap? Original? Did they exist ? Volksstrum?

My friend owns this size 51 German? Czech made side cap. It's Karl Naubert marked which is a maker of German caps? We'll. we are both curious as to what it is, and maybe someone can shed some light upon it. I have however seen a Young child in uniform wearing the same cap and a uniform, drafted to fight in the last days of the war. I'll include the photo as well
    Thank you all in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Issue Czech cap? Original? Did they exist ? Volksstrum?   German Issue Czech cap? Original? Did they exist ? Volksstrum?  

German Issue Czech cap? Original? Did they exist ? Volksstrum?   German Issue Czech cap? Original? Did they exist ? Volksstrum?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Issue Czech cap? Original? Did they exist ? Volksstrum?
    P
    Many

Hi

There is plenty of evidence that the germans utilised lots of military stock uniforms from every country they visited.

As you seem to have he answer in the photo you posted then the provenance of the cap is more than possible.

cheers

Tony

It is OK have seen several through the years I like the style. Yours is a good example all I have seen have that leather sweatband like yours. timothy

Na.. Its an horrible fake. Please send it to me for a proper evaluation

Perfectly fine as others have said.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

An O-K cap

Here is my Czech cut Heer one almost exactly like yours everyone I have seen has a sweat band in them. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Issue Czech cap? Original? Did they exist ? Volksstrum?   German Issue Czech cap? Original? Did they exist ? Volksstrum?  

German Issue Czech cap? Original? Did they exist ? Volksstrum?   German Issue Czech cap? Original? Did they exist ? Volksstrum?  

Is the cap a gebirgsjager one or was that type of Eagle used on others as well?