Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German WWII WW2 White Kriegsmarine Captains Cap

Article about: Well I was searching on ebay over the past few days and came across this cap. Apparently its a German WWII KM officers cap in soft white cotton with blue cotton liner. The cap shows medium s

?

Default German WWII WW2 White Kriegsmarine Captains Cap

Well I was searching on ebay over the past few days and came across this cap. Apparently its a German WWII KM officers cap in soft white cotton with blue cotton liner. The cap shows medium signs of wear and was made in Germany by a top cap maker.

Anyways I love to learn and I have a website where I post information about these types of hats and helmets, for my own benifit and for people like that of warrelics.
    Would anyone else know exactly what this is?
    Anything I would be able to use to share with other collectors?

If you would like to check out my website for other information you can find it here;
    helmetcollectables.com

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German WWII WW2 White Kriegsmarine Captains Cap   German WWII WW2 White Kriegsmarine Captains Cap  

German WWII WW2 White Kriegsmarine Captains Cap   German WWII WW2 White Kriegsmarine Captains Cap  

German WWII WW2 White Kriegsmarine Captains Cap   German WWII WW2 White Kriegsmarine Captains Cap  

German WWII WW2 White Kriegsmarine Captains Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German WWII WW2 White Kriegsmarine Captains Cap
    P
    Many

Looks like a copy to me , beware there is a lot of fake caps on e bay

Bad cap IMO

DRK
    ?

Bad to the bone......

Theo

If it's on E bay, it's gotta be real LOL

100% post ww2 manufactured cap to be sold as a reproduction and at worst "original". I love the erel marks on the sweatband ......they are printed upside down !

cracker.................absolute junk. It's even a bad repro!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps.

cheers

Tony

?

Wow guys! It sold for 140 GBP too. I feel sorry for the fellow who bought it! Thanks for the information.
    William,
    helmetcollectables.com

a stinker.

MAP
    ?

Quote by wperez View Post
    Wow guys! It sold for 140 GBP too. I feel sorry for the fellow who bought it! Thanks for the information.
    William,
    helmetcollectables.com
    If real it would go for much much much more than that.

Stay away from ebay and similar sites unless you are truely a top of the class expert. As noted in your other thread on the rare M35. Best you spend some time reading through some of the threads here. Tony, Stonemint and others have contributed many fine examples to study. There are probably 75 dedicated "sticky" threads for almost all types of visors and caps as well as known fakes.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cap-a...uetzen-318599/

A good reference book is: The Collector's Guide To Third Reich Military Headgear by Gary Wilkins.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Smile

If it's genuine and sold for 140 squid, I'll take 20 please.

Kev.