Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Gus Villarreal stole $4,000 from me

Article about: Hello all, I purchased a cap on February 26, 2016 while attending the Show of Shows in Louisville, Kentucky. The seller told me to my face that if the cap wasn't right he would give me my mo

Default Gus Villarreal stole $4,000 from me

Hello all,

I purchased a cap on February 26, 2016 while attending the Show of Shows in Louisville, Kentucky. The seller told me to my face that if the cap wasn't right he would give me my money back. I paid $4,000 for the cap. Upon photographing the cap and posting it for discussion on this forum, the cap did not turn out to be what it needed to

The seller provided me with a piece of paper saying he acquired the cap in 1976 while attending a gun-show and it was purchased from George Peterson and he also provided me with his phone number and address (P.O. Box)

When I spoke with him on the phone about the outcome of the thread, he stated he would accept a return but needed some time to gather the money. I mailed the cap back to him and it was picked up and signed for after some time, I believe by his wife. The tracking details are here:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...%204311%200912

Gus Villarreal has not returned my money, has ignored every possible attempt to contact him, and has taken back the cap. He still sets up at the shows and goes about like he did not blatantly steal $4,000 from another collector - but that is exactly what happened.

I am out this money and Gustavo of San Antonio, Texas still has his cap.

GUS S. VILLARREAL
    P.O. Box 461426
    San Antonio, TX 78246
    (210) 638-9977

I thought you all should know.

- - ------- - -

When discussed on the forum the cap was given a thumbs down in two different sections:

SS Panzer M43 cap w/ two-piece insignia - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Here are the two pieces of paper Gus provided me with that he wrote out when I purchased the cap. Considering I sent him back the cap on April 8th and he has not refunded me (and will not answer or return phone calls) this is what my $4,000 has bought me. Like I said, he told me he would give me my money back to my face in the event the cap turned out to not be what it needed to be.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gus Villarreal stole ,000 from me   Gus Villarreal stole ,000 from me  

Gus Villarreal stole ,000 from me  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gus Villarreal stole ,000 from me
    P
    Many

?

As this has happened in the US, and the item was shipped to him by mail, I believe that makes it a Federal Offence, I would contact your post master and file a complaint..they WILL go after him.

Dean O
    Canada

Default Gus Villarreal stole $4,000 from me

Hello all,

I purchased a cap on February 26, 2016 while attending the Show of Shows in Louisville, Kentucky. The seller told me to my face that if the cap wasn't right he would give me my money back. I paid $4,000 for the cap. Upon photographing the cap and posting it for discussion on this forum, the cap did not turn out to be what it needed to

The seller provided me with a piece of paper saying he acquired the cap in 1976 while attending a gun-show and it was purchased from George Peterson and he also provided me with his phone number and address (P.O. Box)

When I spoke with him on the phone about the outcome of the thread, he stated he would accept a return but needed some time to gather the money. I mailed the cap back to him and it was picked up and signed for after some time, I believe by his wife. The tracking details are here:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...%204311%200912

Gus Villarreal has not returned my money, has ignored every possible attempt to contact him, and has taken back the cap. He still sets up at the shows and goes about like he did not blatantly steal $4,000 from another collector - but that is exactly what happened.

I am out this money and Gustavo of San Antonio, Texas still has his cap.

GUS S. VILLARREAL
    P.O. Box 461426
    San Antonio, TX 78246
    (210) 638-9977

I thought you all should know.

- - ------- - -

When discussed on the forum the cap was given a thumbs down in two different sections:

Here are the two pieces of paper Gus provided me with that he wrote out when I purchased the cap. Considering I sent him back the cap on April 8th and he has not refunded me (and will not answer or return phone calls) this is what my $4,000 has bought me. Like I said, he told me he would give me my money back to my face in the event the cap turned out to not be what it needed to be.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gus Villarreal stole ,000 from me   Gus Villarreal stole ,000 from me  

Gus Villarreal stole ,000 from me   Gus Villarreal stole ,000 from me  

Gus Villarreal stole ,000 from me  

You clearly have a valid legal claim...This is Fraud by Deception, and because the amount is over $1000, it's a Felony in many States...
    I'll keep my eyes & ears open, friend...I say throw the book at him...
    Glenn

I would also contact the OVMS. Possibly they can withhold his tables for this fraud.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Sorry to hear of this mate, i would pursue this further..you are an extremely honest person that i hold the utmost regard for.

sorry to hear this William hope it comes right for you.harry.

Go to his house. Grip him. Make him pay.

The big ned method has worked well in the past here in the UK.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Tell him your going to take out an ad in the 17 SOS program and lay out you facts. If he doesn't pay you follow through. I don't believe the OVMS should have a problem with the ad.

?

I am actually working in San Antonio at the moment near the "Alamo"... If I had more time I would try the "Big Ned" method for you... But a P.O. Box is really quite useless.... I hope all this works out in your favor..G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast