Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Gus Villarreal stole $4,000 from me

Article about: Hello all, I purchased a cap on February 26, 2016 while attending the Show of Shows in Louisville, Kentucky. The seller told me to my face that if the cap wasn't right he would give me my mo

Big Ned aside , it is refreshing to see the genuine concern for William's situation being displayed here on the WRF. The same thread over on the WAF has devolved into a monster of fake accounts, name-calling and accusations amidst highly questionable calls for violence and there is at least one account suspension so far...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gus Villarreal stole ,000 from me
    P
    Many

?

Really sorry for what happens.

Money and stupidity, what an horrible blend.
    I approve BigNed solution, but my education not.
    Good luck, we wait for good news.

I still think the X-Files said it best when they said "Trust No One!"...you try to be a nice guy and the thieves stick it to you every time-they just Wait for opportunities...Remember..no good deed goes unpunished... 4K is a hell of a bite to take,though and I sure hope it works out in the end! Good luck!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

What a lousy thing to hear! I have dealt with William on multiple occasions. Never a bad experience. I hope you can recover your money, or the equivalent in authentic merchandise. Why do some people have to be such scumbags? That is a rhetorical question, because they can. Shameful behavior.

Sorry to hear this has happend to you. You sound very honest and trusting. Lets hope he pays for it. Hope you get your cash back and he ends up in jail with a ring of fire

Sorry to hear mate. Lets hope for a positive outcome.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Big Ned aside , it is refreshing to see the genuine concern for William's situation being displayed here on the WRF. The same thread over on the WAF has devolved into a monster of fake accounts, name-calling and accusations amidst highly questionable calls for violence and there is at least one account suspension so far...
    Typical for the lack of moderation over at WAF. The victim is being blamed by some for the dishonesty of the seller. Ten pages over at WAF. Over there, everyone needs to get their two cents in.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I still think the X-Files said it best when they said "Trust No One!"
    Certainly a better motto to live by in the collecting world than that other iconic phrase "I want to believe"...

I will of course keep everyone updated and I sincerely thank you for the continued support.

William Kramer

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Certainly a better motto to live by in the collecting world than that other iconic phrase "I want to believe"...
    Well said, reading this thread has helped to confirm the reason i got "Misanthrope" tattooed on my arm!...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast