Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Gus Villarreal stole $4,000 from me

Article about: Hello all, I purchased a cap on February 26, 2016 while attending the Show of Shows in Louisville, Kentucky. The seller told me to my face that if the cap wasn't right he would give me my mo

?

As I said long ago on this thread, ( but I have to agree with some members that are a bit more harsh, but being Canadian lat the law due it's job)

As this was with the USPS, Your Federal Gov should be on to this right away, have you contacted them??

Dean
    Canada

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gus Villarreal stole ,000 from me
    P
    Many

If this has not been resolved you may want to report this episode to the Ohio Valley Military Society, it is the organization that puts on the Show of Shows. To have a dealer table at the show the table holder now must be a member of the OVMS, they probably would not care for the negative publicity such as this brings.

Ohio Valley Military Society - Home

good evening,

I am pleased to say that Gus did in fact give me the refund in-person at the Max show. Gus and I spoke for around ten minutes after the transaction took place and I think we are both glad to put this behind us and move on. Water under the bridge. I would like to thank everyone for their support throughout all of this and of course would like to give a special thank you to the key people (you know who you are) that were instrumental in facilitating everything.

William Kramer

Glad to hear this news Bill. I have been wondering how things were going. Thanks for letting us know! Bob

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5