Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Have no idea what this is..

Article about: I purchased a small bundle of items today from a veterans son. I know nothing about it. Ww2? Post war? I'm only guessing its german because the majority of the other items were. Not going to

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Certainly where not issued with insignia, was tolerated as a personal preference, here's my 1st issue 42
    Maybe that is why I've seen so few with the cloth trap insignia. A metal eagle would be much easier to attach
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Have no idea what this is..
    P
    Many

also these where never to be worn on leave in Germany due to the similarity to the Russian

Special thanks to Rossi on this one as well. I have rarely studied cloth hats, visors etc. I've seen many visors that people say are fake and then show a real one. (FB)... I'm thinking "what in the hell is the difference!?". Probably one of the hardest threads to study IMO.. I text these to Rossi today before posting and he was right on the money. If he had told me it was a Estonian dog catchers hat etc. it never would have made it this far in the forum. Thanks bud.

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Special thanks to Rossi on this one as well. I have rarely studied cloth hats, visors etc. I've seen many visors that people say are fake and then show a real one. (FB)... I'm thinking "what in the hell is the difference!?". Probably one of the hardest threads to study IMO.. I text these to Rossi today before posting and he was right on the money. If he had told me it was a Estonian dog catchers hat etc. it never would have made it this far in the forum. Thanks bud.
    Honored to be of help. Nice pick ups. Happy to be your wingman anytime bud. Great meeting you last weekend. Have a great night.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

CBH
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    also these where never to be worn on leave in Germany due to the similarity to the Russian
    I thought that order was only regarding actual captured Soviet headgear , before the Germans started to reproduce their own example .

the badge is a tinnie of the police.the hat is a great find.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3