Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Einheitsfeldmütze

Article about: Hello, I am a new member to your forum and have owned a M43 cap for the last 25 years and was wondering if it is original. I was concerned about the artifical silk liner. Is this correct?

Default Heer Einheitsfeldmütze

Hello,
    I am a new member to your forum and have owned a M43 cap for the last 25 years and was wondering if it is original.
    I was concerned about the artifical silk liner. Is this correct?
    Heer  EinheitsfeldmützeHeer  EinheitsfeldmützeHeer  EinheitsfeldmützeHeer  EinheitsfeldmützeHeer  Einheitsfeldmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer  Einheitsfeldmütze
    P
    Many

Hello,
    From the photos provided, it looks like an original Einheitsfeldmütze with reapplied trapezoid...
    Rayon lining was the norm...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks guys. I have had my collection for 25 years and are now looking to sell all my collection. I would like to double check my headgear to be confident I can sell as original. I appreciate and respect any opinion about my headgear and hopefully I can get a positive result.
    I will supply photos of SS peaked cap, Luftwaffe double erel cap, kriegsmarine white top junior cap, kriegsmarine donald duck cap, Panzer side cap and NSDAP political cap. Hopefully you guys can give me a ball park figure what these caps are worth in todays market.
    Many thanks. Frank

Can anyone tell me how much the M43 cap would sell for please.

MAP
    ?

Nice to see you in Pink (paying member) being such a new member!!!

While guys here are generally more than happy to provide advice on originality we generally shy away from providing prices. Best bet it to look at some of the top dealer sites to get an idea of a retail price and then discount for a Non retail sale (typically quite a bit less). You could reach a nice audience posting items for sale on the forums classified section.

I haven't looked at prices on these in a while so may be off but given the trap is replaced I would guess <$300?? Just a guess.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have had a couple M43s in the past, and am also friends with a few dealers, and seeing what they have sold for in the past I could see it going for $500 IMO.