MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?

Article about: by Finnlander What? Have I been too straight forward and rude Yes, in my personal opinion. It takes 20 seconds to write a little more than just "real or fake and how much please".

For an untrained eye like mine, it looks good, but that's just an indicator of how demanding this hobby can be.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?
    P
    Many

Hey Finnlander,

Don't worry even to the trained eye these caps are a nightmare to pin down sometimes........

Ask here first to avoid disappointment, the collective knowledge on this site has saved me from many an expensive mistake.

cheers

Tony

It's an auction and the price is at 75€ right now...
    I'll inform how much some poor soul will pay for it. I bet it's gonna go for a ridiculous amount, because it's been put to the sites front page and the seller says it's all original and there's 7 days of auction time still left.

Jan
    ?

100 euros now :/

Best,

Jan

The same seller has previously sold this cap for 300 euros. Fake? I think it looks like a duck...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?   Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?  

Heer Einheitsfeldmutzen - Original or not?  

More junk.....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Jan
    ?

The price is going up all the time, it´s now 160 euros despite several open remarks on the auction site that it isn´t authentic. I wonder how high it will go...

Best,

Jan

It's horrible to watch how people are blinded by greed. If one wanted to actually obtain something original in his collection, he would ask an expert before paying. They sprint straight to the trap, seeing €€ in their eyes.

?

Quote by Finnlander View Post
    If one wanted to actually obtain something original in his collection, he would ask an expert before paying.
    And the right way to ask is to introduce yourself first and then explain your doubts about the items you're interested in.

Works better that way.

On the antiques programs on TV, at least you get to see the people asking the questions.

What? Have I been too straight forward and rude

Sorry if that's the case!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast