Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Infantry Officers Visor Opinions

Article about: Hey guys, Its been a while. Hope you are all doing well. I've been wanting to add a visor to my collection for sometime now and recently came across this one. All looks good to me, but it ne

?

Default Heer Infantry Officers Visor Opinions

Hey guys, Its been a while. Hope you are all doing well.

I've been wanting to add a visor to my collection for sometime now and recently came across this one. All looks good to me, but it never hurts to get opinions.

Thanks for the help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Infantry Officers Visor Opinions   Heer Infantry Officers Visor Opinions  

Heer Infantry Officers Visor Opinions   Heer Infantry Officers Visor Opinions  

Heer Infantry Officers Visor Opinions   Heer Infantry Officers Visor Opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infantry Officers Visor Opinions
    P
    Many

Hello Alex

I like this one.. looks like an early prewar officer visor.
    Other than the position of the eagle i do not see any red flags. Maybe if you could get a picture from underneath the sweetband, just to be sure.

I am sure Wolfgang ( Erwesa ) or Chris ( Stonemint ) or Brian ( Bsiwula1 ) can tell more!
    Last edited by Ullergaard; 05-25-2019 at 02:27 PM.

?

Thanks for the reply Ullergaard. I did think the eagle seemed a little low, if that's what you're referring to.

Yes a tad low but ok!

?

Ullergaard: thanks for the compliment! (Not that it would be important but ErWeSa is Wolfgang - Brian is Bsiwula1.

No problems with this one. The eagle only seems to be low on the cap, as a matter of fact (when you look at the sideways picture) the peak has collapsed a bit - perhaps the metal stripe inside is broken or has slipped down in its clasps that fix it to the cardboard of the centerband or it is bent so that the crown doesn't stand up any more as it should. This could be repaired but would involve a bit of work.

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Ullergaard: thanks for the compliment! (Not that it would be important but ErWeSa is Wolfgang - Brian is Bsiwula1.

No problems with this one. The eagle only seems to be low on the cap, as a matter of fact (when you look at the sideways picture) the peak has collapsed a bit - perhaps the metal stripe inside is broken or has slipped down in its clasps that fix it to the cardboard of the centerband or it is bent so that the crown doesn't stand up any more as it should. This could be repaired but would involve a bit of work.
    Thank you!
    Fixed it

?

Thanks for the help everyone. This one is priced at $500 USD, The price seems fair considering the condition problems.

Do you think it's worth picking up at that price? or waiting for something better.

Thanks again

- Alex

Hi Alex

I think 500$ is a fair/good price for it!
    I like the cap!