Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer M34 Schiffchen?

Article about: It came yesterday! I added some original removed insignia very lightly, just for show. Strangely, it looks like only the round part of the national cockade was used, just like the cockade th

?

Default re: Heer M34 Schiffchen?

It came yesterday! I added some original removed insignia very lightly, just for show. Strangely, it looks like only the round part of the national cockade was used, just like the cockade that I added. There are no puncture marks from where a metal cockade would have been added(which I have seen once or twice in photos), just stitching marks. Though, there are holes from where I believe the Soutache used to be, and pink thread from where I suspect the Soutache was. Would a Heer Schiffchen have had a pink, Panzer Soutache? It appears that the mans name was R. or B. Pimter, though, on the added area what looks like "Warta" Pimter is printed. Is there an abbreviated title that would be close to "Warta" or "Warha"?

Heer M34  Schiffchen?Heer M34  Schiffchen?Heer M34  Schiffchen?Heer M34  Schiffchen?Heer M34  Schiffchen?Heer M34  Schiffchen?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M34  Schiffchen?
    P
    Many

?

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but were the rayon eagles used on these or just the dark green backed eagles? I bought a rayon eagle that was removed from a wool cap, but I wondered if it was appropriate for this Schiffchen, or would this eagle have only been on the M42 Schiffchen?

Heer M34  Schiffchen?

Either the green backed or grey backed eagle is fine on this pattern of cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: Heer M34 Schiffchen?

Thanks Ade, I'd have hated to put the wrong thing on this poor old cap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2