Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Officers visor named good or bad?

Article about: Hi all, I came across this on ebay, what are your thoughts? real, fake, postwar, any red flags? is it normal for the chin strap to be so loose? and the wear on the buttons doesnt match the w

Default Heer Officers visor named good or bad?

Hi all,
    I came across this on ebay, what are your thoughts? real, fake, postwar, any red flags? is it normal for the chin strap to be so loose? and the wear on the buttons doesnt match the wear on the cord, different metals maybe? or put together....thanks for your input.
    Heer Officers visor named good or bad?Heer Officers visor named good or bad?Heer Officers visor named good or bad?Heer Officers visor named good or bad?Heer Officers visor named good or bad?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Officers visor named good or bad?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Officers visor named good or bad?

Soooo did you ever have one of those "I must be losing my mind" moments? Ok well I came to the conclusion that ebay or the seller pulled this item, because right after I posted this thread I went back and the item literally dissapeared from my watch list, and I can no longer find it when I search for it. It had 3 bids on it and was up to 177 dollars, feel free to comment on it anyways or try to find it again, I need more coffee after this lol.

?

Seems like Ebay pulled it for having a swastika, you can have a swastika on coins or stamps, but anything else will get your listing pulled. The cap itself looks ok to me, though take that with a grain of salt because I'm not great on caps yet. I think the grey leather lining is weird and not usually a good sign, but this one might have been ok.

Hat is 100% wartime. It was made by Friedrich Schweitzer of Koblenz aka Helvetia. Too bad it got censored.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Darn I hope he relists it, all he has to do is photoshop/cover up the swastika, yellow piping for heer is for signals correct?

?

A very nice cap, love the interior. You should contact him and make an offer.

Cheers, Pat

I would contact him if I knew his id name, the listing dissapeared from my watch list when ebay pulled it, I cant believe they pay somebody to do that, I have no idea who was selling it, next time I will write down the name.