Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Heer Schirmütze: original or a repro?

Article about: Yia sou patrida. An original cap, as the other guys have already said, with a replaced sweetband. The fact that it has a bulion wreath but a NCO chinstrap is weird to me. Probably one of tho

Default re: Heer Schirmütze: original or a repro?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Check also Παλαιοπωλε¯ο Μπαιρακτ¬ρης - Παλαιοπωλε¯ο Μπαι&r
    I have bought nice stuff from him but the cheapest is George Stratoudakis Collectables. His site is down for the moment.
    Έχω αγοράσει και από τον μπαϊρακτάρη μερικά πράγματα! Τον δεύτερο πρώτη φορά τον βλέπω.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Schirmütze: original or a repro?
    P
    Many

Quote by herrzark View Post
    it is working now...chris..what are this medals in front of the page..very impresive and expensive..(ποιοι τα επερναν??για να ειναι τοσο ακριβα κατι το ιδιαιτερο εχουν. το ταγμα του γεωργιου ξερω μονο.)
    Τα μετάλλια που αναφέρονται στα Χανιά δεν τα ξέρω από τα άλλα το πρώτο ο αργυρός σταυρός του τάγματος της Ευποιΐας που δίνονταν αποκλειστικά σε γυναίκες και το δεύτερο είναι το μετάλλιο της 3ης Ελληνικής ορεινής ταξιαρχίας.

Quote by herrzark View Post
    it is working now...chris..what are this medals in front of the page..very impresive and expensive..(ποιοι τα επερναν??για να ειναι τοσο ακριβα κατι το ιδιαιτερο εχουν. το ταγμα του γεωργιου ξερω μονο.)
    Greek medals have fair prices, but when it comes to orders (parasima) they are very expensive.
    A few months ago i saw in mpairaktaris.com a Grand Cross of the Savior (Tou Sotiros) for 10.000 euros. And amazingly it was sold.

- - Updated - -

Quote by giorgos p View Post
    Έχω αγοράσει και από τον μπαϊρακτάρη μερικά πράγματα! Τον δεύτερο πρώτη φορά τον βλέπω.
    Hi George,
    George Stratoudakis is a collector and dealer of medals, orders and coins. He also wrote a book about Greek Medals and one for the Greek Orders.
    Necessary tools to learn about them as he also lists some of the known fakes.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Greek medals have fair prices, but when it comes to orders (parasima) they are very expensive.
    A few months ago i saw in mpairaktaris.com a Grand Cross of the Savior (Tou Sotiros) for 10.000 euros. And amazingly it was sold.

- - Updated - -

Hi George,
    George Stratoudakis is a collector and dealer of medals, orders and coins. He also wrote a book about Greek Medals and one for the Greek Orders.
    Necessary tools to learn about them as he also lists some of the known fakes.
    Thanks for the information friend is there any bookstore that has this book for sale?

thanks both for the information about greek medals .amazing 10.000 euro for an cross...will searxh in google to find how it is look like

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...ld-war-025.jpg
    My example of the badge of the 3rd Greek mountain brigade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3