Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?

Article about: I have seen this on a site but I don't know whether to buy it or not. Please can you tell me Is it authentic or is it a fake?

Hi Louis

Sadly authentic and cheap don't often come together in this hobby.

Hopefully Pat will come on line and he may help you with some valuable advice as it was not so long ago he was in your position and just starting out. Best advice if you intend to buy anything post it here first and the guys will help out if they can.

Spend your time looking rather than buying at first and you will soon get a feel for what it good and what is a fair price for something.

cheers

tony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?
    P
    Many

I've already got a few items given to me from friends and bought a couple of things.

Quote by Louis2001 View Post
    I've already got a few items given to me from friends and bought a couple of things.
    Good for you, start small and buy little things and build up from there........one of the first things I bought was a Hitler youth buckle and got it for £8.............I thought I had got a bargain till I found out the going rate was £4.

First hard collecting lesson learnt...................shop around and check you know what your buying !

good luck.

cheers

Tony

Welcome to the Forum, Louis. I started collecting when I was 8, and have never been wealthy...I recommend studying the originals posted here on the Forum and familiarizing yourself with the history involved...In the absence of big-money, you will find that knowledge is your best investment in this hobby...Wishing you good luck in your collecting...I'm pleased to see a younger generation stepping up...
    cheers, Glenn

Loads of people with no money but lots of knowledge on this site for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l

Ok thanks, I have got a hitler youth belt buckle as well and a west wall medal, also I have got a R.A.F. Battle dress. But I always find german things more interesting even though chilling.

My first item was a dirty Luftwaffe Rucksack that I found in a barn...study and keep your eyes open...there are still treasures out there, undiscovered and waiting...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by Louis2001 View Post
    I have seen this on a site but I don't know whether to buy it or not. Please can you tell me Is it authentic or is it a fake?
    You would rather have these, actually. Good luck.Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?Help! Authentic ss allgemaine visor cap?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2