Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Help on Heer Schirmmutze

Article about: Hello members. I have spotted this beauty and want to purchase it ASAP. So the main thing is: Is it 1000000% original? In particular, are the insignia original? If the pics don't do much hel

?

Default Re: Help on Heer Schirmmutze

Back in your cage FB, the reason why have a seperate forum now is not to confuse the punters! back, back I say!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on Heer Schirmmutze
    P
    Many

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Back in your cage FB, the reason why have a seperate forum now is not to confuse the punters! back, back I say!
    My gnomes and car crashes detract in no way from your fine expertise as a cap identifier and otherwise scion of this site. I arrogate for myself the right and privilege to post gnomes, pictures of women, explosions, cafes, and authentic regalia as well as money shots from the Handbuch d. RZM as is appropriate to the mission of the site and the service of the truth. Gnomes of some kitsch and car crashes of extremist politicians after fights with their secret lovers in a drunken state sometimes better encapsulate the essence of the problem than various Schlieffen-esque red lines pointing to unseen and un see able holy stitches from Saint Robert of Lubstein or Saint Peter of Kupper.Help on Heer SchirmmutzeHelp on Heer SchirmmutzeHelp on Heer SchirmmutzeHelp on Heer SchirmmutzeHelp on Heer SchirmmutzeHelp on Heer Schirmmutze

I am sure my colleague on Cyprus will take such pictures of gnomes and car crashes as the necessary addenda to the pursuit of authentic regalia. On the other site, he would be hectored and heckled with bad English by persons with the emotional intelligence of a ten year old stranded on a desert island and tending to cannibalism. He would get monosyllabic answers of no use.

We are no cannibals here, though I might be eccentric. In the UK you are allowed to be eccentric, whereas in my society, you must conform with the same dreary likeness of the cherries with red dye in bottle. The site has remarkable potential for appending pictures, and I like them as I am sure you do, as well.Help on Heer SchirmmutzeHelp on Heer SchirmmutzeHelp on Heer SchirmmutzeHelp on Heer SchirmmutzeHelp on Heer Schirmmutze

?

Gnomes and fair ladies in red boots and extravagant hats are extremely hard to authenticate and put a value on!

The kepi above was mine until I sold it to another fine collector, just so you do not think I have no interest in hats overall.

Some say: patience is a virtue. I say: but to those who have it
    Then i'll try to bargain the price.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Gnomes and fair ladies in red boots and extravagant hats are extremely hard to authenticate and put a value on!
    You don't give yourself credit, dear sir! I am sure your skill with them is equally as great as with the caps, head wear, "visors," and even "crimped prongs." The women and their value is a grand theme, to be sure, some of which is not best addressed by you and me in this space. I cannot say that I care for the gnomes, but they are a fixture in Germany. In our specialization, we must never lose sight of the bigger themes of human deeds in the past.

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Some say: patience is a virtue. I say: but to those who have it
    Then i'll try to bargain the price.
    Dear friend, do not rush with these things, as you will only be disappointed. In the case of army caps of this type, they are sufficiently at hand, if you wait, and as the authorities here write, you can get a fine one. Patience is essential to success in collecting Nazi regalia.

?

I might be misstaken but I think the young man from Cyprus would like to know if 300 euros is a fair price for the hat and isn't that interested in gnomes? Do they have gnomes in Cypres? I thought it was a Victorian British thing. In any case, I think his reaction would be Etsy ketsy!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I might be misstaken but I think the young man from Cyprus would like to know if 300 euros is a fair price for the hat and isn't that interested in gnomes? Do they have gnomes in Cypres? I thought it was a Victorian British thing. In any case, I think his reaction would be Etsy ketsy!
    You set the prices, boss. I shall post the gnomes. The British were on Cyprus, weren't they, so they must have gnomes. I did a paper on Cyprus when I was in the 7th grade in 1965, which had much to do with neo imperial issues, decolonization and imperial over reach. Very current themes, too. I have no idea of what prices are in Europe for such objects?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast