Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help For SS Hat

Article about: Can someone kindly tell me, what is this hat, in which military unit he belonged. And any value? thanks

Default Help For SS Hat

Can someone kindly tell me, what is this hat, in which military unit he belonged. And any value?
    thanks
    Help For SS Hat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help For SS Hat
    P
    Many

Waffen SS Panzer M40 feldmutze. But sadly a fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Why do you think it's a fake? I put 2 more photos, a freshman also shows the interior where the soldier. The hat was given to me by my grandfather, the hat should be of a German soldier came into the war in Italy.Help For SS HatHelp For SS Hat

Default Skull

I also removed the skull. Here's the back scanning of the sameHelp For SS Hat

Its a pretty bad fake, have a search around the forum.

Sorry for the brief first reply.

Problems are many:

Insignia are all fake. Note the oversized pink soutach.

The markings are all incorrect.

Cheers. Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Where can I buy original hats?

Take a look at some of the forum sponsors. They are lsisted at the top pf the page. But SS material is very expensive.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Strange, no righteous indignation about a grandfathers 'fake' hat with a spurious story, then a request for dealers to buy real hats????, excuse me another flying pig has just flown over the house, perhaps I'm getting old and grouchy

Quote by davejb View Post
    Strange, no righteous indignation about a grandfathers 'fake' hat with a spurious story, then a request for dealers to buy real hats????, excuse me another flying pig has just flown over the house, perhaps I'm getting old and grouchy
    Come down Dave....Come down...!!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast