Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Julius Schaub SS General's visor cap

Article about: Hello all, I came across a woman that claims to have Schaub's cap. I am unfamiliar with high-end SS headgear though the skull slightly resembles the monkey fake but I thought better safe tha

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capnotice the grades of quality on the upper range, which to some extent, was adapted by the VA SS RZM crowd.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Julius Schaub SS General's visor cap
    P
    Many

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capPaul Sack's cap which I deem to be real.

I am happy to entertain countervailing opinions, and, if I am error, which I might well be, then I will eat my hat.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-10-2016 at 03:47 AM.

May I please see the site where these two caps appeared? I do not intend to buy them.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    How would the woman or Schaub know the RZM license number of the cap maker?

Wolf sold his caps to Mollo in the 1970s, that is true, and the document exists. Toncar owns some of these items, and a person here owns one that was

the property of Paul Sack, I think.

This document is reverse engineered from same.
    this cap was in her father's collection, whom has since passed away. I am sure she will not be happy when I break the news. I want to take a second to thank you for all of your help over the years. I do not have access to this high-end stuff and quite frankly a lot of it scares me terribly. What a privilege it is to have access to collector's that are in the "know" here. I sincerely appreciate your guidance and for helping me not make a mistake on this cap, I am very indebted to you and all of the other great members of these forums.

William Kramer

Why, thanks. I am happy to examine the things, if you want, or to have someone of authority greater than myself look at them. I do not want to collapse the
    the hopes of others, at all. I am responding to your enclosures and what I have learned of these things in my struggle with them.

You should also have the "Schaub" document checked if it is a typewriter of the year < 1967, too.....

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capJulius Schaub SS General's visor capImages of him ca. 1938 show him in the Oberfuehrermuetze, similar to what I own.

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capI found a nice image of the incumbent with the Tabakcollegium of Brueckner and Baur on a siding somewhere in Axis Europe, all smiles and clouds of happiness.

Julius Schaub SS General's visor capSchaub in the years at Adolf's side prior to 1933 had less of the look of prosperity and so many fine luncheons and festive gala receptions.

Far be of it from me to impose the aesthetics of 2016 on these men.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast