Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KM cap - yay or nay?

Article about: I´ve had this one since February. I should´ve posted it here before buying, but you can´t turn back time. I just hope it´s real. The fabric is kind of stiff and has a nice smell to it... I´m

Default KM cap - yay or nay?

I´ve had this one since February. I should´ve posted it here before buying, but you can´t turn back time. I just hope it´s real. The fabric is kind of stiff and has a nice smell to it... I´m weird, I know

EDIT. It´s GREEN, not curry yellow.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM cap - yay or nay?   KM cap - yay or nay?  

KM cap - yay or nay?   KM cap - yay or nay?  

KM cap - yay or nay?  
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM cap - yay or nay?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: KM cap - yay or nay?

I'm not 100% on this Christina, but I think that is a Kriegsmarine coastal artillery cap. Hopefully somebody can confirm it for you soon.

Regards,

Carl

I just got a cold feeling now. Keeping fingers crossed.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hopefully its good it certainly looks the part

Yes, hopefully, Phillip. Hopefully. I friggin love that cap.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Yes, as stated it is Kusten Art and it looks a very moth eaten original, IMO.

Regards,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thank you, Jerry!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Thank you, Jerry!
    Always glad to offer an opinion.

Regards,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Your help is most appreciated!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hmm looks good to me the moths think so too....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast