Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

KM officer blue tops, including an admirals visor....

Article about: I had the chance to view these caps yesterday on a visit to another local collector with some very nice headgear, but amongst his items were some that would cause me to have some worries if

Default KM officer blue tops, including an admirals visor....

I had the chance to view these caps yesterday on a visit to another local collector with some very nice headgear, but amongst
    his items were some that would cause me to have some worries if I was the owner.

There was quite a range of caps, from visor caps to M43's, and I was able to take a few photos of some of his headgear, and this
    is a small KM cap group he has, to me they look OK, but I am not a seasoned KM collector, so I thought I would show some of the
    photos here, sadly these are the only shots I was able to take. I think the junior officer blue top is a good one, but not so sure of
    the admirals visor, and one of the photos turned out a bit blurry, but..... here they are for comment.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM officer blue tops, including an admirals visor....   KM officer blue tops, including an admirals visor....  

KM officer blue tops, including an admirals visor....   KM officer blue tops, including an admirals visor....  

KM officer blue tops, including an admirals visor....   KM officer blue tops, including an admirals visor....  

KM officer blue tops, including an admirals visor....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM officer blue tops, including an admirals visor....
    P
    Many

?

I agree with you Bob, the junior Officer cap is a belter, really nice and even without being able to see the band stiffener material, I'd bet my life this is a good 'un. Less keen on the Admiral. Could be OK but would need to see some really sharp, clear shots to be comfortable with this one plus shots of the band stiffener material.

you don't have a straigh-on shot of the junior Officer's visor do you, Bob?

William Kramer

Quote by all1knew View Post
    you don't have a straigh-on shot of the junior Officer's visor do you, Bob?

William Kramer
    Sorry Billy, they were the only photos I was able to grab, the caps were only put in front of me long enough to grab what few photos I did get,
    and then put away again.

Cheers

Bob

Personally, I'm definitely liking the Junior Officer. From the appearance of the sweatband and the underside of the visor,t looks to be almost unissued. I would not be too quick to dismiss the Admiral. It has possibility.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."