Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

kriegsmarine tellermutzee, real or fake

Article about: New member Here, Was looking for some help on this hat I purchased some years back !

Default kriegsmarine tellermutzee, real or fake

New member Here, Was looking for some help on this hat I purchased some years back !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture kriegsmarine tellermutzee, real or fake   kriegsmarine tellermutzee, real or fake  

kriegsmarine tellermutzee, real or fake   kriegsmarine tellermutzee, real or fake  

kriegsmarine tellermutzee, real or fake   kriegsmarine tellermutzee, real or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement kriegsmarine tellermutzee, real or fake
    P
    Many

?

Bad I'd say. All sorts of things wrong with this one. Wierdest Tellermütze I have ever seen. Double marked ErEl in a sailors cap, to say nothing of the Officers (OKK = Offizier Kleiderkasse) markings in an enlisted ranks cap.

Private purchase caps can often be different in many details to the official issue pieces, but not to this extent.

I agree with Red--100% bad (it is an old Janke repro).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

There is a lot wrong here such as the bottom of the cap where the tally is being to wide, the tally looking odd, the eagle has signs of being a cast, ect... Reproduction definitely. If you bought this recently I suggest you demand your money back. Best regards

Quote by KMcollector View Post
    If you bought this recently I suggest you demand your money back. Best regards
    I would say that Feb. 2019 would not be very recently.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)